Microsoft Entourage, a robust and well-known email client for Mac OS X operating system from Microsoft, offers advanced features to store, manage, and retrieve emails and other data. Entourage has a database to hold all the items and allows you to create separate Identities to create various accounts. In some cases, the database gets damaged and put you in need of Entourage repair solutions using appropriate tools and techniques.
In order to ensure complete and easy Entourage recovery in all corruption scenarios, you must identify the database corruption immediately. Mac Entourage database corruption can be identified by various symptoms, which include the following ones-
- The database items, such as emails, tasks, notes, contacts, journal, attachments, project, and appointments, cannot be opened or viewed properly.
- Entourage shows a big gray blank area of about 4-5 lines in your Inbox. When you click this gray area, Entourage stops responding and crashes unexpectedly.
- Emails in your Inbox, Sent Items, and other folders are shown as blank. Actually they contain data, but cannot be seen due to corruption.
- You are unable to remove emails and folders from Entourage account.
- Microsoft Entourage freezes or crashes while opening. At this point, you may also get a crash report from the Entourage, which shows technical details of the error.
Above are the most common symptoms of database corruption. There are various problems that can lead to corruption such as improper system shutdown, virus infection, application malfunction, database header corruption, and more. When it happens, Entourage cannot read the database and require Entourage database repair tools to be repaired.
Entourage repair software are particularly designed to methodically scan whole database and extract all inaccessible data from it. Microsoft Entourage recovery applications are totally safe and easy to use to ensure secure and straightforward Mac Entourage recovery.