As you may know, Microsoft has dropped Entourage in Home and Business version of Office for Mac 2011. Actually Entourage is replaced with Outlook for Mac 2011. In order to get benefit of advanced features of this new version, you need to upgrade to Outlook 2011. However, sometimes the upgrade process fails due to some issues with Entourage database and you need to opt for Entourage repair solutions to first fix the Entourage problem and then try to upgrade.
Microsoft Entourage facilitates you various options to export your data. In case the general export methods does not work, you are required to export your precious data as either an MBOX file or RGE file. It means you must have Entourage installed on your system to extract your significant data.
Outlook can import various types of files, which include-
- RGE (Entourage Archive) file from Entourage 2008 and 2004.
- MBOX (family of associated file formats that is used to store collection of email items).
- PST (Personal Storage Table) file from Outlook for Windows. It supports only Unicode based PST files from Outlook 2003 and later.
Outlook can import emails and other items from-
- Entourage 2004, Entourage 2008, Entourage EWS
- Apple Mail, Eudora
- Contacts or messages from text file
- Holidays (these files are included with Outlook)
In case you fail to import Entourage data to Outlook, it can be due to various reasons, which include Entourage database corruption. Outlook for Mac can not read damaged Entourage database and thus you need to repair Entourage database before you import.
Entourage database recovery is best possible using third-party Entourage recovery software. Entourage database repair software are specially designed to perform in-depth scan of whole database and recover Entourage database in all corruption scenarios.
Entourage repair software help you safely perform Microsoft Entourage recovery as of their read-only and non-destructive conduct. They are very easy to use with simple and interactive user interface.