Database corruption is a very common problem in Microsoft Entourage. There are various symptoms of database corruption, which renders your significant data inaccessible. The problem most frequently occurs when you remove some emails from your account. You may run across this behavior of Entourage due to corruption to the database, which eventually puts you in need of Entourage repair solutions.
You may see the following symptoms of this database corruption problem-
- When you open the application after deleting emails from ‘Sent Items’ folder, it opens on of your email folders and then proceed to open emails from it.
- You see a flashing ‘Envelope’ icon that flashes ‘off’ and ‘on’.
- You can not fix the problem by rebuilding the database using Database Utility.
When this problem occurs, you can not access data from Entourage database. In order to gain access of your precious data, you need to identify the root of this issue and fix it using Entourage database recovery solutions.
Root of the issue-
You may encounter this behavior of Microsoft Entourage due to any of the following reasons-
- Database is severely damaged and it is inaccessible.
- Entourage is unable to read the database and retrieve from it.
- Entourage preferences are damaged.
Try using the below steps to recover Entourage database-
- Restore Entourage database from an updated backup. This is the best solution for easy Entourage recovery.
- Use Database Utility to rebuild the affected database. It is a built-in tool of MS Entourage.
- Use third-party Entourage recovery software to recover inaccessible database.
Entourage repair software use advanced scanning techniques to ensure absolute recovery of your mission-critical data. They can recover Entourage database of Microsoft Entourage 2010 and 2007.