Microsoft Office for Mac includes a powerful and effective E-mail Client, known as Microsoft Entourage. It has a great set of features that help you manage your precious data effectively and safely. To ensure absolute safety of your critical data, it uses database to store data. You can create several Identities in Entourage database to differentiate your data. However, in some cases, Entourage Identity may corrupt and put you in need of Entourage database recovery solutions.
As an example of this problem with Microsoft Entourage application, consider the following scenarios:
- You have a damaged Entourage Identity but all your other Office applications are working properly.
- You have tried to rebuild Entourage database and have a complete backup of original database, but you are unable to Open MS Entourage application.
- You can open Entourage as test user and try to import database from backup. However, you are unable to open the Document Folder.
- You see a red circle with minus (-) sign on Document folders. It is not opening and thus you can not import the data.
When it happens, you need to recover Entourage database to get your precious data back.
There are two causes of this problem:
- Inaccessibility of Entourage application and data is caused by corruption.
- You may not access Documents folder and see red circle on it if you do not have permissions to access it.
Try any of the following Entourage database repair solutions to extract inaccessible data from the database:
- Log into your system as an administrator and try if it lets you import data to Entourage.
- If it does not work, then the only option you have is to repair the corrupted database using third-party applications.
Such tools are helpful to repair and restore corrupted Entourage database in all corruption scenarios. They scan whole database using advanced scanning techniques and restore all database objects. You can use them for Entourage 2008 and 2004 databases on Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard and later versions.