Microsoft Entourage is a revolutionary E-mail client from Microsoft as a part of Microsoft Office for Mac. It is included in MS Office for Mac 2008 and 2004. Entourage supports a wide range of accounts, such as IMAP, POP, and Exchange Server. It is considered as one of the most reliable E-mail applications. However, under some situations, it may start crashing every time you try to open it. This behavior makes your significant data inaccessible and lead to data loss and thus puts you in need of Entourage recovery solutions.
Crash is a very critical problem with any of the applications and it eventually leads to application inaccessibility. There are various reasons of Entourage crash, which include preferences corruption, database corruption, and corrupt installation of the Mac Office. Whenever it happens, you need to find out the cause of this problem and fix it using Entourage database recovery solutions.
The best possible solution to work around such issues is to export all your Entourage data to RGE file and then export it to new account. Follow the given steps to solve this problem:
- Export your Entourage database to RGE file using Export option under File menu.
- If it exports without any error, then the database is in working condition.
- Create a new account in Entourage and them import the RGE file to it using Import option under File menu.
- If database does not export and you do not get “Done” after completion of export process then your database is damaged.
- Use Database Utility to rebuild the Entourage database. It help you fix database corruption in several cases.
- In case rebuild process fails or Entourage crashes even after rebuilding the database then you need to opt for Entourage repair software.
The commercial recovery applications are powerful enough to effectively handle all database corruption issues. They help you repair and restore all database objects, such as mails, notes, contacts, project files, and tasks. Such tools work well with Entourage 2008 and 2004 and are compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.5 Leopard, and 10.4 Tiger.