Are you unable to setup a new account in Entourage? Does you Entourage crashes when you receive mail on a newly create account? Is your data in Entourage database inaccessible? MS Entourage may show this unusable behavior in various situations, which include database corruption. In case of corruption, all your precious data becomes unreadable by the application and thus you need to opt for Entourage database recovery solutions to extract inaccessible data.
As a real-time instance of this critical issue with Microsoft Entourage E-mail client, consider the following scenarios that you may encounter while working on the application:
- You try to create a new account in Entourage.
- You provide all required information, which is provided by your service provider.
- Entourage application and database crashes when you press send/receive button to get mails.
- Entourage database is totally inaccessible and there are not mails, contacts, notes, projects, and other information available to access.
When it happens, your precious data becomes inaccessible. In order to avoid such issues, you need to repair Entourage database using effective tools.
You may encounter this problem due to any of the below mentioned reasons:
- Entourage profile is damaged and it is not usable.
- Entourage has a corrupted message on server that causes the application to crash.
- Entourage database has size limit issue. It has grown up over the size limit specified.
- The database is severely damaged and application is unable to retrieve data from it.
Try out the below solutions to recover Entourage database in such cases:
- Create a new Identity and see if it works.
- Create a new account to check if the problem is with user account.
- Install all the updates to Entourage and reboot it.
- Use Database Utility to rebuild the database. It handles corruption in a number of situations.
- When all else fail, third-party recovery applications come for your rescue. Such tools are capable of effectively handling all corruption scenarios.
The software offer easy, quick, and safe recovery to extract all inaccessible data from the database. They work with Entourage 2008 and 2004 on Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.5 Leopard, and 10.4 Tiger.